WinnerWell Camping Stoves & Accessories for Cooking & Heating
WinnerWell Stoves and Accessories – Perfect for Canvas Tent Cooking and Heating
“WinnerWell wood-burning stoves are great for heating and cooking in a variety of stove-compatible canvas tents and shelters, delivering comfort and performance in cold-weather conditions. Built to heat your shelter, dry your gear and cook your food, our stoves are inspired by our travels in Scandinavia. Our expertise in stainless-steel fabrication has been used to design and build a performance-driven line of premier portable wood-burning stoves - available exclusively on the CanvasTent website”
Made from 304-grade stainless steel, our range of high-quality wood-burning stoves, fire-pits, stove accessories and Titanium products offer cooking and heating accessories for almost any type of camping or glamping trip.
WinnerWell Stoves – The Nomad and Woodlander Range
WinnerWell provide 2x main styles of wood-burner stoves:
- The Nomad wood-burner
- The Woodlander wood-burner
Both are manufactured from high-grade 304 stainless-steel and have a large range of accessories available.
The Nomad and WinnerWell are available in 3x sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
Small Stoves – Customise Your Package
The small range of WinnerWell stoves are ultra-portable due to their compact design and small footprint, once packed away. They are great for cooking and heating small shelters. The small WinnerWell stoves use a 2.1-inch flue diameter and are compatible with all 2.1 inch / small accessories.
Medium Stoves – Customise Your Package
The medium range of WinnerWell stoves are the most popular. They provide heat for warming up Bell Tents, Tepees and alike. Due to their larger surface area, they are ideal for cooking. Just like the small range, they collapse down for easy transportation. The medium WinnerWell stoves use a 2.5-inch flue diameter and are compatible with all 2.5-inch / medium accessories.
Large Stoves – Customise Your Package
The large range of WinnerWell Stoves are impressive due to their very large size. They provide heat for warming up large structures, Bell Tents and Tepees and are perfect for cooking due to the large top plate. The large WinnerWell stoves use a 3.5-inch flue diameter and are compatible with all 3.5-inch / large accessories.
Nomad Wood-burner Stoves
With its rectangular firebox, glass-viewing window and nesting 4-leg design, the WinnerWell range of Nomad wood-burning camping stoves are unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304-grade stainless steel, the Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution for compatible tents and recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces.
Nomad wood-burner Stoves include the standard small, medium and large sizes. The “View” range provides extra glass on the side walls of the stove to make the fire more visible and adds to the cosy atmosphere – these are available in small, medium or large.
Woodlander Wood-burner Stoves
Compact and portable, the WinnerWell woodlander medium wood-burning tent stove heats up small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander works well in shelters such as tepees, bell tents and is ideal for tiny homes and vans, when properly installed. Similar to the Nomad range, its 304-grade stainless steel design prevents rust and corrosion, making the Woodlander well suited to harsh outdoor environments.
Woodlander Stoves include the standard small, medium and large sizes. The “Double View” range provides extra glass on the side walls of the stove to make the fire more visible and adds to the cosy atmosphere – these are available in medium or large.
WinnerWell Stoves for Using Inside Canvas Tents
WinnerWell have made it very simple to install their stoves inside shelters and tents safely and efficiently.
Starting with our Bell Tent range, a heat-proof patch for the flue to exit is required. These are sometimes known as chimney fittings (available in 2.1”, 2.5” or 3.5”) or stove jacks. To this heat-proof patch, you will need to install a WinnerWell Flashing Kit. These are designed to seal your tent from the outside, so that rain or wind cannot enter the tent, are made of a fire-retardant material and can withstand heat up to 300 degrees. This Flashing Kit works is available in one size and will work with all small, medium and large stoves.
The WinnerWell Flashing Kit is used in conjunction with a Double Wall Chimney. It cannot be used on its own with just a flue pipe. The WinnerWell Double Wall Chimney comes in 3 sizes: small, medium and large. Designed to work with the WinnerWell Flashing Kit, they minimise the amount of heat coming into contact with your shelter.
When using a WinnerWell Stove inside a Tepee-style shelter, the Mesh Protector should be purchased. This is fixed to the flue-pipe via the wing bolts and needs to be positioned where the flue exits the shelter to stop the hot flue touching the Shelter.
When using a stove inside a shelter we advise positioning the stove on a fireproof mat to protect your groundsheet, to avoid any accidents.
WinnerWell Stove Accessories
WinnerWell offer a large range of accessories that complement their stoves. From water tanks to carry bags, there are many to choose from, depending on the needs of the camper.
WinnerWell’s accessory range includes 3x sizes: small (2.1-inch), medium (2.5-inch) and large (3.5-inch).
- Compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series stoves, the WinnerWell water tank is made from 304-grade stainless steel and delivers hot water on demand. Designed to sit on the rear of the cooktop and around the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated, this water tank holds up to 1.5 / 3 / 3.3 litres of water, which can be boiled in minutes when the stove is burning and its spout makes it easy to fill your mug or wash basin. Whether you are simply making a cup of tea or melting snow and ice for drinking water, a hot water tank adds additional comfort to your camping experience.
- WinnerWell’s pipe ovens, available in 2.5” and 3.5” sizes, include glass-viewing window and integrated thermometer, is available in both medium and large and is ideal for baking biscuits, potatoes, cookies and more. Made from 304-grade stainless steel, the oven chamber is made with safety in mind and is completely sealed, allowing smoke to bypass the oven while heating it.
- Made from heavy-duty polyester, the WinnerWell carry bags provide a great way to transport your stove and accessories - a large compartment is available for the stove and two side compartments for accessories and camp gear.
- WinnerWell’s flue pipe options include the straight pipe to extend your stoves reach, 45 and 90-degree bend pipes to manoeuvre your flue to exactly where you need it and short pipes to make sure your Double Wall Chimney sits just in the right spot when exiting your tent.
- To clean your Flue and removing excess soot from your pipes and stove, purchase a pipe brush from our cleaning accessories
- We also stock many spare parts from glass (edit: is this the correct link?) to replacement ash scrapers, so if anything goes missing, you can order replacements.
- Heat-resistant gloves will ensure that when cooking on (or cleaning) your WinnerWell stoves, ovens, fire-pits and grates, your hands are kept safe.
To compliment your stove or oven, a variety of cook-wear is available, including Dutch ovens, skillets, lid lifters and tripods.
WinnerWell Titanium Stove Range
WinnerWell’s Titanium flagship product is the Fastfold Camping Stove offering a new standard in reliable and hassle-free set-up. Ultralight and ultra-packable, it’s the premier stove for backcountry skiers, hunters and explorers. Ideal in lightweight stove-compatible shelters like pyramid and tepee tents, the Fastfold Titanium Stove weighs only 4.4lbs and folds flat, with the flue pipe rolling into a compact tube.
There are no hardware parts to lose and no fumbling around with cold hands – set-up includes simply folding the walls into place and securing with integrated clasps. With the top of the stove removed, this stove functions well as an ultralight fire pan for river runners and backpackers in sensitive wilderness areas.
This stove can be used within shelters when combined with the WinnerWell Titanium Heat Protector.
If you have any questions regarding our new WinnerWell range or need help choosing which stoves or accessories you need, please let us know.