Traditional waterproofer for canvas and cotton flysheets and covers. This traditional waterproofer for canvas and cotton flysheets has been developed for use on tired canvas of any colour to rejuvenate the fabric's water repellency. Rather than using synthetic products such as silicone, this traditional product quickly dries clear. Ideal for Scout and Guide and Army tentage also perfect for canvas awning. As cotton and canvas age they become porous and modern waterproofines fail to restore the necessary body to the fabric to ensure a full water repellent finish. Using this water-based proofer helps fill these points of failure and leaves a waterproof breathable finish
The water-proofer can be brushed on and is quick drying. Also contains an additive which gives protection from harmful UV rays and maintains breathability. It is recommended dirty fabrics and canvas are first cleaned with a brush/wash in anti bacterial fabric cleaner.
Coverage for medium canvas (up to 12oz) is approx. 7½m² per litre. Coverage for heavy-duty canvas (over 12oz) is approx. 5m² per litre.
- Suitable for both natural and synthetic fabrics
- Traditional canvas re-proofer
- Quick drying
- Clear when dry
- Easy to apply, can be brushed or sprayed on
- Prolongs life of fabric
- Suitable for all canvas and cotton fabric tents, awnings and covers
- Economical, 7.5m² lightweight, 5m² medium weight canvas per litre (approx. 1 x 14' x 8' Patrol Tent)