Compact and portable, the Winnerwell® Woodlander Medium Wood Burning Tent Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander also works well in recreational shelters such as tepees, bell tents, and even tiny homes and vans when properly installed.
● Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Medium Size and 2.5" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 2-4 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.5” diameter, 14.4” length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension: 380(L) x 200(W) x 200(H) mm / 15(L) x 7.9(W) x 7.9(H) in
Assembly Dimension: 570(L) x 526(W) x 2400(H) mm / 22.4(L) x 20.7(W) x 94.5(H) in
Pipe Diameter: 63mm / 2.5in
Pipe Length: 365mm / 14.4in
Net Weight: 8.9kg/ 19.6lbs
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.