With its rectangular firebox, one viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell® Nomad Small Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. The Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
● Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Small Size and 2.1" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 1-2 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.1” diameter, 12” length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension: 320(L) × 150(W) × 150(H) mm / 12.6(L) × 5.9(W) × 5.9(H) in
Assembly Dimension: 377(L) × 459(W) × 1825(H) mm / 14.8(L) × 18(W) × 71.8(H) in
Pipe Diameter: 53mm / 2.1in
Pipe Length: 305mm / 12in
Net Weight: 6.4kg / 14.1lbs
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body. It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.