The 5m Kokoon Deluxe Olive Green Bell tent with Chimney fitting – The luxury Bell tent – New colour for 2023!!
It offers the following features:
- 350GSM breathable, waterproof and rotproof Olive green canvas
- Galvanised Metal 32mm thick 4-piece centre pole
- Galvanised Metal a-frame door pole
- Rain cap to go on top of the A-frame pole
- 540 GSM PVC waterproof zipped in groundsheet
- Lay-flat front edge on Groundsheet
- Complete with steel metal pegs suitable for any weather condition.
- Fitments for bell tent inner
- 4 black mesh zip up windows to allow more airflow
- complete with carry holdall.
- EHU hook up point
- 12 fully adjustable 10mm reflective guy ropes with metal branded sliders
- Four black mesh air vents in roof with sewn in mosquito netting
- Zipped mosquito black mesh backing to door
- Chimney fitting – pre cut 6″ hole with hook & loop fastening canvas cover
- 1 Of each spare peg and guy rope
- 12 month manufacturers warranty for peace of mind
- Super easy assembly, can be put up by one person
- Sides of tent roll up to enjoy a hot summers day!
- Décor in photos not included
This 5m Bell tent has an easy access zip on the door and includes a zipped-in PVC groundsheet. A waterproof canvas flap is built in to cover the zips, ensuring it is fully waterproof.
In addition the sides of the bell tent also roll up to increase airflow on those hot days!
The tent comes complete with ultra-thick pegs, poles and groundsheet. Instructions for how to put up your bell tent will be sewn into the bag.
The beauty of having 100% cotton canvas is that it breathes. This enables you to keep heat in when it’s cold and when it’s hot it will stay cooler inside of the canvas. Only the finest quality canvas used, no polyester.
Our Bell Tents are great for:
– Outdoor Adventures
– Children’s Outdoor Parties
Check out our blog post to ensure this is the right bell tent for you!
Also available in other sizes.
|Height at centre:||3M|
|No. of guy ropes:||12|
|Sleeps up to:||6|
|Packed dimensions:||96cm x 36cm x 36cm|
Check out how to put up our Kokoon deluxe bell tent here!
or See one in action here!