Winnerwell Nomad View Small Package
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
With its rectangular firebox, two viewing windows, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad View Small Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad View is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
● Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
● Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel and built to last
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Side glass window creates cosy atmosphere
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Small Size and 2.1″ Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 2-4 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
Winnerwell Nomad View Small Package Includes : 1x Winnerwell Nomad View S-sized Camping Stove, 1x Winnerwell S-sized Water Tank, 1x Winnerwell Fireproof Mat 31.5”x38.5” Fiberglass-Silicone, 1x Winnerwell S-sized Carrying Bag
Stove Body Dimension 320(L) × 164(W) × 150(H) mm / 12.6(L) × 6.5(W) × 5.9(H) inches
Assembly Dimension 377(L) × 459(W) × 1825(H) mm / 14.8(L) × 18(W) × 71.8(H) inches
Pipe Diameter 53mm / 2.1 inches
Net Weight 8.5kg / 18.7lbs
Materials: Made from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: it can be used in harsh outdoor environments; it can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; and lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.