Woodlander Double-View Medium Stove
Compact and portable, with three glass viewing windows, the Winnerwell® Woodlander Double View Medium Wood Burning Camping Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander also works well in recreational shelters such as tepees, bell tents, and even tiny homes and vans when properly installed. Made entirely in 304 stainless steel that prevents rust and corrosion, the Woodlander is well suited to use in harsh outdoor environments.
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide tripod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Medium Size and 2.5″ Winnerwell Stove Accessories
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.5” diameter, 14.4” length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Woodlander Double-View Medium Stove – Dimensions :
Stove Body Dimension: 380(L) x 228(W) x 200(H) mm / 15(L) x 9(W) x 7.9(H) inches
Assembly Dimension: 570 (L) x 526 (W) x 2400 (H) mm / 22.4(L) x 20.7(W) x 94.5(H) inches
Pipe Diameter: 63mm / 2.5 inches
Pipe Length: 365mm / 14.4 inches
Net Weight: 9.7kg / 21.3lbs
Materials: Using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight & after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.