4M Bell tent lite – Designed by us for super lightweight version of the modern bell tent
- Now includes a zipped in Groundsheet.
- Three mesh zip up windows to allow more airflow
- Zipped in 150D Oxford Groundsheet
- 210D Waterproof Oxford fabric
- breathable, waterproof and rotproof material
- FREE carry holdall
- Super easy assembly, can be put up by one person
- Electrical cable access point
- Double stitched throughout for added strength and durability
- Spring loaded galvanised metal pole
- Instructions stitched into carry bag
- Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 1pm, Free shipping on orders over £150 to UK
- Oxford Canvas is a synthetic man-made fabric. It’s is a more lightweight and durable than cotton canvas, and It is fully waterproof.
- The 4m Bell tent lite is Spacious and offers secure camping – easy to set up, portable and perfect for small families! The 14.2kg Bell Tent Lite is the lightest in our range, made with Oxford canvas and includes a 150D zipped-in Oxford groundsheet. It’s easy to transport and can be pitched within just 15 minutes! The Bell Tent Lite is fully waterproof, rot-proof and easy to keep clean.This tent can sleep up to 4 people, includes a super-handy electrical cable access point and is ideal for family getaways, festivals and short breaks away, glamping or as a safe play enclosure for children in the garden. The Bell Tent Lite package includes steel pegs, poles, setting up instructions and a carry holdall. Simply pack it away and put it into your car boot – practical camping at its best.Also available in a 5m size.
Check out our very own product video.
Height at centre: 2.5M Door height: 1.5M Wall height: 60cm No. of guy ropes: 12 Sleeps up to: 4 Hydrostatic head: 2000NM Total weight: 14.2Kg Door type: ZIP Door pole: A-Frame Packed dimensions: 65 X 33 X 33
Our bell tents are treated to be Water, UV and Mould resistant. Please ensure that your tent is always packed away completely dry. Your tent is treated for Mildew resistance however, black mildew or mould will form if packed away wet or even slightly damp. If in any circumstances the tent needs to be packed away damp/wet, in order to return your tent to storage. It is Vital that it is unpacked and dried out at the earliest possible opportunity.